Welcome! This forum has a treasure trove of great info – Scouters helping Scouters! Just a heads up, though - all content, information, and opinions shared on this forum are those of the author, not the BSA.
BOY SCOUTS OF AMERICA

Scouting Forums

2nd class swimming requirement COVID waiver entry in IA/scoutbook

I have a scout who has completed all requirements for 2nd class, except 5b, the beginner swim test. He will need the temporary COVID waiver and knows he will have to do the test prior to Eagle. I cannot find how to enter this in either Scoutbook or IA to allow him to receive 2nd class now, but know that requirement is not completed. Any tips or direction out there?

1 Like

@MatthewWood4 - you could mark the overall rank as complete leaving the percentage showing less than 100 in scoutbook.

What I do is place a note on the next rank that the swimming requirement still needs to be completed. In this case, add a note to First Class saying the Beginner swim test for Second Class was not completed due to the COVID waiver.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.