Welcome! This forum has a treasure trove of great info – Scouters helping Scouters! Just a heads up, though - all content, information, and opinions shared on this forum are those of the author, not the BSA.
BOY SCOUTS OF AMERICA

Scouting Forums

A Cub Scout has been registered but shows up has not been matched with a Scout in your Units official roster. Please check with your council

I have a scout who is showing up on our pack roster on my.scouting.org, but is not showing up in our pack. I can not input her advancements or approve anything on her. I am Key 3.

What is the BSA # and we can take a look

it shows her BSA# as 13402454

That scout is not currently registered in the unit - a Key 3 (you as COR) can go to my.scouting.org > Roster to see this.

I guess I’m confused. When I look at my pack roster, she is on there and has a member #

your roster at my.scouting.org?

Yes. Her member # isn’t showing on scoutbook, but she is on my roster with a member number on my.scouting.org

She has 2 SB Users - I will fix that and get her BSA number in there - but you need to talk to council cause I show her with registrations ending in 2020 - like she was left off recharter

Okay, thank you. I will double check our recharter

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.