Welcome! This forum has a treasure trove of great info – Scouters helping Scouters! Just a heads up, though - all content, information, and opinions shared on this forum are those of the author, not the BSA.
BOY SCOUTS OF AMERICA

Scouting Forums

Accidental rank advancement

My son is a tenderfoot working on second class. I was exploring the scoutbook app on my phone and clicked on first class to see what progress he has made. Instead, it marked him 100% complete and showed that he completed first class on Sept 8 2019 and I approved it on Sept 7 2019. I am very confused. It will not let me unmark it or clear the date. I’ve alerted his scoutmaster who is looking into it, but am hoping to find out how to fix it myself. Thank you!

You should be able to log into scoutbook.scouting.org and click my dashboard > administration > scout’s name advancement > second class. Click the percent complete box at the top. Then delete the date and click save.

You Are in Big Trouble!

No Pudding For You tonight!

1 Like

Ahaha I got my pudding after all. Our advancement chair was able to correct the problem, which was caused by permissions getting confused when I transferred into this troop from another. Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.