Welcome! This forum has a treasure trove of great info – Scouters helping Scouters! Just a heads up, though - all content, information, and opinions shared on this forum are those of the author, not the BSA.
BOY SCOUTS OF AMERICA

Scouting Forums

Account mismatch

I have had an open ticket on this for a week with no response
SSD-108173

I have edited usernames, emails and id numbers for privacy but they are in original ticket

I have one of my scouts who has recently transferred to Golden Gate Area Council who has a number of mismatched accounts

His correct Scoutbook account which his parents and unit can access (though his parents have no ability to connect him to is
B*m Gd

Current Troop - ***

GGAC
BSA *******

This is NOT linked to his my scouting account which is username berd the email address affiliated with that account is [bard@gmail.com
under member id # it shows
GGAC

BSA 1******5 (old number from pacific skyline council)

IT WILL NOT ALLOW HIM TO ADD A NEW NUMBER

He has 2 others Scoutbook Accounts that he can log into one with his my scouting login and one with his email

be*****rd

Pacific Skyline Council

BSA 1****5 No Email Shown

b****rd@gmail.com
Pacific Skyline Council

BSA 13546182
No Email Shown

At the end of the day his my scouting account username brd the email address affiliated with that account is [b*rd@gmail.com should have the following membership which should link to the scoutbook account of that number and should be connected to the same email

Please feel free to contact me as needed

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.