Welcome! This forum has a treasure trove of great info – Scouters helping Scouters! Just a heads up, though - all content, information, and opinions shared on this forum are those of the author, not the BSA.
BOY SCOUTS OF AMERICA

Scouting Forums

Active in another unit

On our adult roster, one of our parents has a yellow triangle by her name. The message it gives is “… has created a new primary member ID which is active in another unit. This person will remain on this roster until their council registrar completes their transfer process or their annual registration for this unit expires.”
She doesn’t know what she did, but she can’t figure out how to fix it. She isn’t going anywhere. This was a mistake.
Help, please!

There are two situations in which I’ve seen this message come up. One was where the person was added as a new leader in a unit, but already had an account. The other was where the person already had an account, but hadn’t yet taken YPT, and used a different email to create their my.scouting account, which automatically created a new BSA ID.

I would reach out to your council registrar to see if they can identify the “second” account/BSA ID.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.