Welcome! This forum has a treasure trove of great info – Scouters helping Scouters! Just a heads up, though - all content, information, and opinions shared on this forum are those of the author, not the BSA.
BOY SCOUTS OF AMERICA

Scouting Forums

Activities not showing up in roster view

If I follow https://help.scoutbook.com/knowledge-base/how-do-i-record-a-unit-activity-using-internet-advancement-ia/, some of my activities do not show up and others do. I can’t see any difference between the two categories. I can add scouts to any activity one at a time, just not via the roster interface.

@KevinNickels - please make sure the filter includes personal activities. Almost all if not all of the log data is persinal so that will expand what is shown. To add in bulk to an activity, be at the roster, include adults, then select those that participated and there should be a record progress. Click that and pick the activity.

I’m a unit admin, and I just created the activity so I know it’s there and not personal. When I bulk add as you say, this particular activity doesn’t show up (but other unit activities that I also created do!)

@KevinNickels - would it be helpful to try a screen share and a second set of eyes on the issue? If so please email sjhjr@comcast.net and we can give it a shot.