Activities on Scoutbook Calendar Should transfer to Internet Advancement

I’ve seen several request for this to be done, as well as read the responses how hard it will be. I’m sorry it’s hard, but that doesn’t mean it isn’t needed or that it shouldn’t be done. There are already way too many required clicks to do thinks in SB.
I bet there are smart people working with SB that could make this work. I also believe there are smart people in the community that can provide help, guidance and testing. Why this is not done already is beyond most of us mortals. Just because it’s hard isn’t the excuse we need to hear anymore.

2 Likes

There is a complete rewrite of the SB calendar scheduled for sometime this year. This is one of the ‘asks’ for the initial release or a later update. It is a matter of time and money to see when it might occur.

1 Like

Adam: Until they fix the Activity Logs so that you can add Scouts and adults to an activity and update the information, you really don’t want the calendar to create activities. Hopefully when they complete the rewrite WilliamNelson mentioned, it will be better.