Welcome! This forum has a treasure trove of great info – Scouters helping Scouters! Just a heads up, though - all content, information, and opinions shared on this forum are those of the author, not the BSA.
BOY SCOUTS OF AMERICA

Scouting Forums

Adult in Scoutbook as 2 different log ins

I have an adult member (ASM) in the system as 2 different profiles. One as a parent and one as the ASM. How do I get these merged?

Post the bsa member numbers here. No name is needed.

Could you check these two for me?
Scout BSA ID 13296181 - User ID 9994082 (incorrect)
BSA ID133201476 - User ID 1186892 (Correct)

Adult - BSA 12023379 - User 11219657
BSA # - none - User Id 1511285

Thank you

@KevinFields - the first set are pretty different names that Council needs to first fix in ScoutNET then we can solve Scoutbook.

The second on I think they are using email to log into Scoutbook - have them try their my.scouting user name and password (carmenwilcox) - then we can fix the accounts

BSA ID’s are 13171548 and 13306375. Please merge under 13171548.

@MarianneSmith we cannot merge BSA#s - the Council can or the user themself can by logging into my.scouting.org > click Menu top left > Click Manage Member ID > one of the BSA # will be there marked PRIMARY > then add the other MID (BSA #) - you want to make the one that is your unit registration PRIMARY > Then go to Scoutbook.com and log in using your my.scouting.org credentials

BSA member number 13171548 has been deleted. If the issue is with duplicate Scoutbook accounts, then the other BSA number would need to be used.

@MarianneSmith I merged his scoutbook accounts

Hi Jacob,
I have some similar issues. Can you please help?

Easy one first…137135208 (incorrect) and 13418063 (correct)

134187672 and 13729380. I have no idea which one of these is “correct” as neither one has as email address associated with it. But if we can narrow it down to one, I will then add in the email address.

User ID 2017086 (incorrect) and BSA ID 13091791 (correct). The user ID account can be deleted as it was created with the incorrect email address.

Tricky one last…
BSA ID 134823376 has 2 accounts associated with it: User ID 2018446 and User ID 10484469.
User ID 10484469 can be deleted. Mom used her email and dad’s name to create this account, but then dad later became a leader under User ID 2018446. And now mom also has an account under her name, BSA ID 13329011, but with changemyemail@scoutbook.com as her email address. But she can’t update the email address because it’s currently associated with User ID 10484469. Does that make sense?

Please let me know if you need any other info from me.
Thanks!
Linda

I’m not off to a good start. There were some challenges with different names in the different systems, which is probably the source of the duplicates. I think I’ve corrected it, but could you ask her to log into my.scouting.org before logging into Scoutbook? Then, log into scoutbook using that same username.

This one needs to go to your council registrar to merge the bsa member numbers. They have different dates of birth. So, let the registrar which date is correct. Then, let us know which member number was kept so we can merge the SB accounts.

This has been fixed now

Can you fix an account that is logged in as a scout and an adult leader? Should be adult leader now, not a Scout
BSA# 123103096

Also I think I accidently deleted new Adult leader BSA# 127031600 just turned 18 was a scout now Unit Scouter Reserve

TIA, Connie

Thanks!
For this one, I am only seeing the one account on our roster now. I have asked her to log in and let me know if she has any issues, hopefully I will hear back soon.

Awesome, thank you. I confirmed that I only see one account for this user.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.