Welcome! This forum has a treasure trove of great info – Scouters helping Scouters! Just a heads up, though - all content, information, and opinions shared on this forum are those of the author, not the BSA.
BOY SCOUTS OF AMERICA

Scouting Forums

Adult Leader Registration Issue

When my son became a Wolf, I joined the den leadership, filled out all my paperwork, did my YPT, etc. and for most of his Wolf year, I was a registered den leader. In April, that broke for me, and I haven’t been able to get that fixed. Our Scoutmaster sent me a form to sign up to be an adult leader (again…) and it says I can’t sign up because I’m not yet 18. The joint damage in my knees definitely affirms I am over 40, so I am confused as to why I can’t get this fixed.

Now that I’m co-leading the Bear year, I really need to use Scoutbook to get this resolved going forward.

Can someone help me? I do have my BSA ID.

@ThomasBridge - so the April date would mean that you were not listed as a registered leader in my.scouting.org for the pack. Did you originally register via a paper adult application? And you are seemingly trying to register via the online application as you state it says you must be over 18. There may be a mix between you and your scout. I would suggest posting your ID number.

OK here is problem number one that Council needs to fix - the log in you are using now @ThomasBridge has no DOB - that has to be fixed. Looking around I think I found another BSA # for you but I see no registrations

1 Like

Hi all,

Yes, I registered via paper adult application last year. It does appear that my account lacks a birthday and that’s why I can’t sign up online. Nevermind that I have a birthday in scout book, so something weird happened here, for sure.

Whee.

Tom

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.