Welcome! This forum has a treasure trove of great info – Scouters helping Scouters! Just a heads up, though - all content, information, and opinions shared on this forum are those of the author, not the BSA.
BOY SCOUTS OF AMERICA

Scouting Forums

Adults missing in recharter but were there when turned in last year

I have an adult partner last year for Tiger cub, she is on my copy of the recharter I turned in. I did not drop her.
Now she is not listed? I don’t recall those parents dropping off before when national moves the boys up in grades?
is this always been and I just didn’t click or no this is new. usually when we get to recharter, like right now, I am able to move those parents to den leaders , cause she is the Wolf den leader? thanks

@StephanieMote1 - the tiger adult drops off in June. Since the scout is now wolf, there would be no adult partners.
Now did the parent submit an application for den leader ?

well that would be the reason why, guess I just didn’t remember that. will remember now.
I don’t know if she did or not, thanks. will just get her to do one and ypt certificate and add her back to it.
thanks

1 Like

@StephanieMote1 If you still have her BSA ID number, it would be good to include it, so that she isn’t given another BSA ID number.

1 Like

Yes, thank you. got that on paper work. thanks for the reminder

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.