Welcome! This forum has a treasure trove of great info – Scouters helping Scouters! Just a heads up, though - all content, information, and opinions shared on this forum are those of the author, not the BSA.
BOY SCOUTS OF AMERICA

Scouting Forums

Advancement Chair without access to any reports

As Advancement Coordinator for my Pack the past 2 years, I’ve grown accustomed to running reports for advancing Scouts and making runs to the Scout Store. This year, reports aren’t even available for me to see. How do I regain access?

It depends a bit on which system you’re using. For Internet Advancement 2 (aka IA2 scoutbook.scouting.com), you need one of your unit Key 3 (CC, COR, CM) to go into Organizational Security Manager at my.scouting and re-designate you as Unit Advancement Chair.

For Scoutbook (scoutbook.com), it’s possible that your connections to one or more of the scouts aren’t set up at the proper level. Talk to your unit’s Scoutbook admin (usually one of the Key 3 or someone else designated by them) and ask for your connections to the scouts to be updated to (at least) Edit Advancement. For some reports, you might need Full Control permission, but I can’t recall if the advancement reports fall under that heading.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.