Welcome! This forum has a treasure trove of great info – Scouters helping Scouters! Just a heads up, though - all content, information, and opinions shared on this forum are those of the author, not the BSA.
BOY SCOUTS OF AMERICA

Scouting Forums

Another Duplicate Parent Account problem

Hello,

I have another parent with a problem and I don’t know how/where to do things differently so this doesn’t keep happening.

Parent registered new scout via my.scouting.org - Online registration. When she logs into Scoutbook using her my.scouting.org info - she only sees her personal profile - not her Scout’s info. It shows her Member ID as 13902153 and she cannot see her Scout’s info. When we go into her Scout’s account on Scoutbook - the # listed for her is 13902145. We tried the “manage Member ID” option on my.scouting.org and got a “You are Not Allowed to Perform this Operation” error. For verification her name is K******* S***** and her Scout is E***** S***** and we are in Albuquerque NM.

I don’t know where we are making the mistake/how we should tell parents to do this - because SOMETHING is getting input wrong… I really appreciate your help in sorting this out

ER

@EricaReed1 I will send you a direct message > look at top right Avatar to find it > it will be a green dot with a number 1 > it will be a private message channel with select members of the Scoutbook User Advisory Council (SUAC)

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.