Another user is using the same e-mail address error

I just started getting this message today, at some point I had 4 seperate ID numbers.

@JohnBurns6 I do not see any other accounts with your email address. Are you still seeing it?

Negative, it cleared up. Thank you.

This is happening for me as well.

I am receiving this message as well.

I am also seeing myself listed twice in my Pack. Once as a Tiger Leader and once as a Wolf Leader. When I log in, I am listed as a Tiger leader, though my Den is a Wolf Den and I am able to make updates without issue.

@KathleenOxholm OK a few issues fixed. But you had 2 different last names, council can fix if needed. Also use the Click on Google to log in

@AdamJones3 Fixed - you need to user you username sandman******* to log in - not your email - the Tiger is just an Adult partner - it is no issue

Thank you so much! That worked

I am getting this same error regarding someone else using my email. Can you look into it?
Thank you

@Marieesten that is fixed

Wow, that was fast!! Thanks!
Marie

Will say for most of these issues your council can solve them (and they likely made them) - still happy to help

How can I get mine fixed? (e-mail removed by Moderator)

@ROBERTPAULSEN1 Your Scout has your e-mail address on his Scoutbook account.

Do you want us to remove it?

I am seeing message someon else is using same email. this is a personal email

SB User ID:

BSA Member ID:

@SallyJensen that is fixed

Thank you very much. - have a great day

I am having the same message on my account, that someone else is using my email address. How do I fix this??

@TedLaPean

Your e-mail address was attached to your child’s account (first initial S). I have removed it.

He has different addresses in Scoutbook and Akela (the BSA’s registration database). Please verify his address by logging in to Scoutbook, clicking his name then Edit Profile. If the address there is correct, you can fix it in the registration database by changing it to something incorrect, saving it then fixing it and saving it again. If it is incorrect in Scoutbook/Internet Advancement just change it to the correct address.

I am also having this same issue. Could it fixed?