Are transfers on hold until after recharter?

I have a cub scout that wants to transfer into my pack now, but I feel like I heard or read somewhere that all membership changes should pause until the rechartering process is done. Is that correct or am I OK to proceed with transferring him in? Thanks!

It might work provided that your pack and the other pack have both not completed Recharter yet.

However, if the Cub Scout does end up applying online, you will need to accept the transfer before you will be able to submit your Recharter.