Welcome! This forum has a treasure trove of great info – Scouters helping Scouters! Just a heads up, though - all content, information, and opinions shared on this forum are those of the author, not the BSA.
BOY SCOUTS OF AMERICA

Scouting Forums

Being an active member of your den for three months ..... Webelo Requirement

One of my Webelos began attending meetings in August. She earned her first achievement in September. Unfortunately, because of the virus, her application was not presented to council until November. Her scoutbook number of days is only 23, HOWEVER, she has been an active member since August. Her three months will end on December 1, 2020. I intend to give her credit for this requirement in December and make a notation, will this cause her problems in the future?

Our registrar has historically “fixed” start dates on scout registrations that were delayed in the submittal phase. For Scoutbook purposes, you should just be able to adjust the start date on the scout’s current membership.

3 Likes

Idk why anyone would question a cub scout requirement. You know it was completed and I wouldn’t give it a second thought.

1 Like

A Scout is registered as soon as the unit has a completed application. There is no issue with using activities in August for her Webelos tenure.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.