Welcome! This forum has a treasure trove of great info – Scouters helping Scouters! Just a heads up, though - all content, information, and opinions shared on this forum are those of the author, not the BSA.
BOY SCOUTS OF AMERICA

Scouting Forums

Birthday missing from Adult profile, can not add new scout as a result

I have had an account for 3-4 years. I went to add my youngest son and I am unable too since my birthdate is blank and locked (can not edit). I was told I have two profiles and that they were merged and it should work now. However, it still does the same thing. When I log into My.scouting.org and check my profile the date of birth is blank and says “Invalid date”. I can not get past the guardian information page when adding a new scout because of this. Who has the ability to edit this locked field?

if your DOB in SB is correct - it should be fixed now @GaryRahe

Looks like everything is going through now. Thanks!!

I came here to find a solution to this exact same problem.

I too can’t register my youngest child because my adult profile has an “invalid date” as a birthday. How do I fix it?

Council can fix this for those wondering - but @BrentWilson1 I will look at yours as well

@BrentWilson1 you need to call your council to have them add the DOB

okay. Thank you for checking.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.