Can a COR be an SM of a different unit that is in the same council and district?

I am SM at a well-run B Troop. My daughter has my grandkids in a pack that is co-ed. The two are different units but we are all in the same council and district. The pack needs a COR and I would like to take the position in that pack. Without it being an issue at the Troop. I am 56 and retired. I do have the scouting knowledge and the time as well as the desire to do both positions.

Yes. However, if a chartered organization sponsors more than one unit (for example: a pack and a troop), the COR has to be the same person for all units sponsored by that chartered organization.

Yes, that makes sense. TY

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.