Can a draft recharter be saved for later, or does it need to be done all in one session?

If I am waiting for a few responses on members to confirm if they will register next year, can I go through and start updating/uploading files for everyone else and save the draft recharter file for when I get the final documents, or do I need to do the whole thing at one sitting? I could not find this basic info in the FAQ/manual.
Thanks,
Lisa

Your progress will be saved automatically

1 Like

Unfortunately, it does not seem to be the case. I experienced two problems:

1. Registration data is not automatically saved - E.g. I input all the data, click on “Validate Recharter and Pay” and if one error pops up (for example one YPT missing), when I go back to the registration page, data on who is registered or not is gone. Similarly, if I close the registration page and reopen it one hour or one day later, data on who needs to be registered and who does not is gone. Unfortunately, I went through this a number of times already. Frustrating with about 200 registration to keep track of.
  2. if I register scouts and scouters and after that process update the Scouts Life magazine subscription data (sort of logical sequence, as the registration tab is on the left side and the magazine tab on the right side of the registration page - so one would normally move left to right), just clicking on one tab of the Life magazine subscription will delete ALL registration data and one has to restart from zero.
    On the bright side, the only data that seems to be permanently and correctly saved is the Scouts Life magazine subscription data.
    Can anyone help? Thank you!

I don’t know what happened in your case, but I was literally in the system making real time updates all of November. All my changes saved, even at the last step when I had to go back after the validation step. The only thing I wonder is whether you were trying to do this after the Dec.16 deadline when the recharter window closed.
Lisa

1 Like

Very odd. For the 3 units I worked with, both this year and last, it saved all changes live including Scout Life settings.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.