Welcome! This forum has a treasure trove of great info – Scouters helping Scouters! Just a heads up, though - all content, information, and opinions shared on this forum are those of the author, not the BSA.

Scouting Forums

Can’t pull advancement report from old council

We moved from one council to another and I recently became a registered leader again. I can no longer pull my sons advancement report from the old council. His old bsa number is 135208407

One of your unit Key 3 (CM,CC,COR) or a Key 3 Delegate should be able to pull the advancement report with the BSA ID and last name. It even pulls up my records from when I was a youth using the Scouts BSA History Report.

@MelissaLewis I see Longhorn, California Inland - what council is Scout in now?

@MelissaLewis OK you are in Longhorn now then - P251?

He’s in longhorn council now. If you look at the second longhorn council it has the bad number for pathways to the Rockies. The key three is no help on this. I was the committee chair when he was in pathway to the rockies

@MelissaLewis ok it is cleaned up - along with your and Richards accounts - enjoy Cove

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.