Welcome! This forum has a treasure trove of great info – Scouters helping Scouters! Just a heads up, though - all content, information, and opinions shared on this forum are those of the author, not the BSA.
BOY SCOUTS OF AMERICA

Scouting Forums

Cannot access my children to update them

Hello, I’m trying to update my two sons, whom I had access to last year, but now they show 0%. I only have them during the summer and select holidays due to being divorced and they live out of state with their mother. My troop did not renew themselves. I tried the reset method but that didn’t work. What do I need to do in order to get access? Do I need to register them with a troop or get my profile assigned to a troop the exists? Would Registering them as solo scouts work? As I said, I only have them for short periods of time and we do what we can, but getting their eagles is a top priority.
Thanks!

James,

I sent you a private message. Click the green circle with white J in the upper right of your forum window.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.