Welcome! This forum has a treasure trove of great info – Scouters helping Scouters! Just a heads up, though - all content, information, and opinions shared on this forum are those of the author, not the BSA.
BOY SCOUTS OF AMERICA

Scouting Forums

Cannot change Council for registered scout

I have a scout that we rechartered last year. His profile in Scoutbook still shows his old council and district. I cannot change it. Any advice?
His BSA #137057575

Not sure how much it matters in SB - is the membership and all leadership approved for Scout? might want to try saying Far East Council First - then change to PPC.

1 Like

@RobertEberhart As a Troop Admin, you should be able to change the Scout’s district and council on his Edit Profile page.

I can see the council and I can change it to whatever else is in the drop down, but my council is not in the drop down and I can not search for it or manually type it in. There are other councils there, just not mine.

@RobertEberhart I think it’s because of the Scout’s zip code on his Edit Profile page.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.