Cannot View Den Leader Access

My Den Leader access was removed on 4/12/21 as paperwork lapsed, but I have resubmitted through my Cubmaster and Council. Is there any way to restore the access I had previously?

you registration has to be processed first - and I do not see any under this name or your existing BSA#

Not until your registration becomes current. Once your registration is current again, and you reappear in the official roster at my.scouting, any of your unit admins (CM/CC/COR plus any others assigned by your unit) can re-assign you as a DL and approve that position in Scoutbook. In principle, you should reappear in Scoutbook automatically shortly after you reappear in the roster at my.scouting.

One key is to make sure that your application to renew your DL position contains your current BSA ID and your name as it appears in Scoutbook. Otherwise, there’s a high likelihood that the registrar will unintentionally create a “duplicate” account/BSA ID for you.

@NateEisinger you used a different name - let me clean it up in SB

@NateEisinger I will send you a direct message > look at top right Avatar to find it > it will be a green dot with a number 1 > it will be a private message channel with select members of the Scoutbook User Advisory Council (SUAC)

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.