Welcome! This forum has a treasure trove of great info – Scouters helping Scouters! Just a heads up, though - all content, information, and opinions shared on this forum are those of the author, not the BSA.
BOY SCOUTS OF AMERICA

Scouting Forums

Can't locate right BSA account and Scout Book Account

Have a family that moved into our area and because their dad is in the coast guard they move a lot. Multiple times and states over the last 4 years. Local council isn’t having much luck locating his BSA account and that he paid last year. This scout has multiple BSA Numbers and it looks like the last pack he was in down in Florida tracked his wolf advancement but never attached his BSA to his scout book account. Has been active since lions and is now a Bear. Need to find a way to link his multiple accounts into one. Also so I can show local council he was active and paid last year so he doesn’t have to pay extra this year.

if you post the BSA#s you have we can see what can be done to clean it up

Two of the numbers I have are 135574879 and 134706145 He has been active in Florida, New York, Texas and now Michigan. Thank you for your help.

@KajLanglois I will send you a direct message > look at top right Avatar to find it > it will be a green dot with a number 1 > it will be a private message channel with select members of the Scoutbook User Advisory Council (SUAC)

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.