Welcome! This forum has a treasure trove of great info – Scouters helping Scouters! Just a heads up, though - all content, information, and opinions shared on this forum are those of the author, not the BSA.
BOY SCOUTS OF AMERICA

Scouting Forums

Can't print reports

I just approved and input the last few beltloops for rank for my pack, says I have 22 items but when I try to run the report it wont load and gives me an error message along the lines of this information is not available right now. I need to get the rank patches tomorrow, what do I do?

@AimeePalmer Your Pack Admin role was ended. If you go to:

My Account → My Positions

You can remove the end date or you can “+ Add” a new Pack Admin or Unit Advancement Chair role. You will need a Pack Admin to re-approve your role.

As a Den Leader, you will also want to be a Den Admin for your assigned den to access your den’s calendar.

It might also be a good idea for your pack’s Key 3 to add you as Unit Advancement Chair or Key 3 Delegate at my.scouting. However, if they added you today, you would not have access until tomorrow, because an overnight process needs to run.

I’m the cubmaster. Does that make a difference?

Edit: nvm the transition went through already. Thanks.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.