Welcome! This forum has a treasure trove of great info – Scouters helping Scouters! Just a heads up, though - all content, information, and opinions shared on this forum are those of the author, not the BSA.
BOY SCOUTS OF AMERICA

Scouting Forums

Community Day Camp

I have 4, soon-to-be, wolf scouts in my den who attended the Middleton mills Rd Community 5 Day Camp in June of 2019 but the previous den leader never loaded their achievements/badges/awards into scoutbook. Does anyone know what they kids achieved during this time? And what were the things that they needed to do at home to complete a few more?
Any info would be helpful!

Thanks

@RobertLenz - this is a national forum but lets see where we can take this. Was this in Dan Beard Council held at Middletown-Mills Park ? If so, it may be best to contact your council to see if they have records or info on the program that was run.

I found this web page that seems to be the Cub Scout day camp you are referring to:

http://www.danbeard.org/community-day-camp/

I would suggesting contacting the person at the bottom of that page. She might be able to help.

Thank you for your quick reply! I emailed her but have not gotten a reply as of yet. I figured i would send out a topic and see if anyone had any info.

I truly appreciate your help though!

Have you tried calling the council? They might know who to put you in touch with.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.