Connecting MBC and Scout

Hi
Have a COR who is helping out and connecting MBC with Scouts. She has 1 MBC and 1 Scout that she can’t connect. She gets the “MID not found” error.
MBC is 136066154
Scout is 136696840, badge is Pers. Fit.

Any ideas?

@MarianMcQuaid

Please check the Scout’s MID. The MID provided is an adult.

Hi Ed,
Sorry, too many ID numbers on my problem tracker. Youth should be: 136343032
Come to find out, the Scout is connected to a different MBC for the badge. I would guess she can’t be connected because of that. I continue to be in talks with the COR.

@MarianMcQuaid

The Scout is connected to another MBC for Personal Fitness. The COR needs to remove that connection before connecting another MBC.

That’s what I thought. Now to the actual start of this mess.
Same MBC - is not connected to 140541364 COR gets “MBC can’t be found”. When I go to VST, and look at the MBC connections in Scoutbook, there are 2 Scouts working on badges who don’t have a “date connected”, and a number of Scouts that aren’t working on badges also without “date connected”. Any ideas?

I do not think that should matter - they could run clean old MBC Connections to see if that makes a difference

Ok, will suggest that. Hopefully that finishes this unit’s issues.
Thanks!

MBCs can also connect to scouts themselfs - under My Profile > My Connections > Add

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.