BOY SCOUTS OF AMERICA

Scouting Forums

Connections Lost

So I was updating all our dens and moving them all up a level when I lost all connections to the scouts. I am still pack admin with the key next to my name. However I have no access to anything. What happened and how do I fix this? Please advise?

Try this:
Go to your pack roster, click your name > your positions > your current pack admin position > update. Did that fix the connections?

Nope, tried that several times. Tried logging out, tried refreshing. This happens to me EVERY time I make any change. Changes that should be insignificant. Like ending my tenure as the Lions Leader and adding myself as the Tigers leader. I don’t understand where the hang-up in Scoutbook is.

How are you ending your tenure as a lion leader? The easiest solution is to go to the den page, click edit den > advance den. That will automatically move all scouts and leaders up.

Note: I recommend starting with the Bears and working your way down to Lions to avoid confusion, since mistakes are not easily undone.

For your connection issue, send an email to scoutbook.support@scouting.org with your bsa member number and pack info.

Please send an e-mail to scoutbook.support@scouting.org with your name, BSA#, unit, council, my.scouting.org ID and e-mail address listed in Scoutbook along with a description of what is happening. I suspect this is more than a simple bug in the system. Please post the SSD number you receive in one of the automated replies.

Yes that is how I did it but the leaders wouldn’t automatically move with the den. When I tried do it through the den page it would give me an error and say to go to that person’s profile to changer their leadership.

2 posts were split to a new topic: Change Parent E-mail Address