Welcome! This forum has a treasure trove of great info – Scouters helping Scouters! Just a heads up, though - all content, information, and opinions shared on this forum are those of the author, not the BSA.
BOY SCOUTS OF AMERICA

Scouting Forums

Cub Scout History Report bringing up the same scout

I’m trying to run a history report for the scouts in my pack, but every time I do, it repeatedly brings up my own kids accounts instead of anyone else’s. What am I doing wrong? Thanks!

Well there are a few places to get that report > where exactly are you running it?

The Cub Scout History Report option under the Reports Menu in Scoutbook

@AndrewBrewer I understand that - but reports are different at different places: is this my dashboard? From a unit? From a Scout Page?

My Dashboard>Under Admin I click on Reports Menu>Cub Scout History Report

so you are entering in the BSA # and last name of the different Scouts but only getting your scouts?

That is correct. I’ve been able to do it before from that menu and all of a sudden I’m not.

hmmmm - yep we have a bug - it will be reported

2 Likes

@AndrewBrewer you can go Scout to Scout > go to their SB profile Page > click reports > get it from there

Fantastic, thank you for your help.

@AndrewBrewer if you click here you can quickly go Scout to Scout

Screen Shot 2021-11-04 at 8.08.47 AM

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.