Welcome! This forum has a treasure trove of great info – Scouters helping Scouters! Just a heads up, though - all content, information, and opinions shared on this forum are those of the author, not the BSA.
BOY SCOUTS OF AMERICA

Scouting Forums

Cubmaster connections

Recently we discovered that I had two BSA numbers. When that issue was resolved, allowing me to have access to my.scouting.org information my access to my cub scouts in Scoutbook disappeared. Now I can only see my own children. I am the one who originally set up scout book for our pack and now can’t do anything with it. Help anyone?

Is anybody else a Pack Admin for your pack in Scoutbook?

If you go to:

My Dashboard -> Administration -> My Account -> My positions

try adding your Cubmaster positions back. Then the other Pack Admin can approve it in Scoutbook and add back your Pack Admin role.

I would also double-check to make sure that your BSA ID number matches between Scoutbook and my.scouting.org.

Thank you for those suggestions. I have checked and yes, my BSA number matches. I’ve added my role as Cubmaster, but I am the only one in the pack who uses Scoutbook. We are very small so multiple roles going on here. On top of that, our Key 3, other than myself, are basically not on technology, so no one can approve my role. When I set it up initially, no one had to approve my role.

Send an email scoutbook.support@scouting.org. Include your bsa member number. Ask them to make you an admin and merge your account with any duplicates that are out there. You may want to provide your other bsa member number also, but be sure to let them know which to keep.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.