Welcome! This forum has a treasure trove of great info – Scouters helping Scouters! Just a heads up, though - all content, information, and opinions shared on this forum are those of the author, not the BSA.
BOY SCOUTS OF AMERICA

Scouting Forums

Delete a Scout from an Activity for Camping (in Internet Advancement)

I didn’t see an announcement about it, but the updated OA eligibility report is up and running. Thank you.

The updated OA Eligibility Report was announced in the June 3, 2020 Scoutbook Updates Change Log post.

Thank you!!! Donovan…this was so helpful!! I have been scrambling around and around trying to figure out how to remove an event from a scout. appreciate all of the help.

I am hoping that eventually there is an much more easier way to do this…but thankful for your help!!

We are having SIGNIFICANT problems using IA for activity entries. This is not a user friendly application and it is slow/glitchy. This change has become a source of great frustration to our troop and diminishes the willingness of volunteers. This data is vital for ease if use. I feel your pain, I’m Advancement ASM for 2 troops. Sigh.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.