Deleting a duplicate adult account

When trying to delete a never-used, duplicate leader account, I receive this message:

Scouts who are activated with advancement sync cannot be deleted. Should you need assistance you may contact your local council. If you do not know your council’s contact information, you may find it by going to Scouting.org, select Join from the banner at the top of the page, and enter your ZIP Code. The council information will display at the top right corner of the screen.

Obviously this is not a scout.

is there a BSA # on the profile? If so what is it

132247454 Mark Zajac

@RobertHund I will send you a direct message > look at top right Avatar to find it > it will be a green dot with a number 1 > it will be a private message channel with select members of the Scoutbook User Advisory Council (SUAC)

I will wait to hear from you to sort this out in Direct Message

I’m having the same problem… very frustrating now that scoutbook.support@scouting.org doesn’t work any more

@MeganTyler I will send you a direct message > look at top right Avatar to find it > it will be a green dot with a number 1 > it will be a private message channel with select members of the Scoutbook User Advisory Council (SUAC)

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.