BOY SCOUTS OF AMERICA

Scouting Forums

Deleting an Event (again)

Is that the list of events on my dashboard or the calendar where you have to select that den from the gear icon?

I see them in the calendar, I do not see it in events on my dashboard. I do also see it in up coming events when I go under the den. I attached a screenshot of the calendar, all the Friday meetings should not be showing up.
Screenshot_20191011-093209

Thank you. That is helpful for reporting it to the developers.

Little more info. I as the den leader of the Tigers am using the DLE to run the meetings. I do go in the Scoutbook and add event reminders and I have noticed now that the last two meetings never had the reminders sent out. Is this an know issue?

For any officials or devs that are following this, as I know it’s a fairly hot topic, I wanted to share what I tried to resolve the problem of not being able to delete events.

I had created the events on DLE automatically and didn’t like how it put them. I already covered some things, some things were to be done at home…etc. I just wanted to wipe them out and only add meetings that I actually wanted. So one of the resolutions was to delete the Den and create a new one since those events were tied to the Den I would be deleting.

After doing that, I still see these meetings when I navigate to the Unit. What’s worse though, is since these meetings can only be edited in DLE, I cannot access them at all anymore (The Den was removed). So now, not only do I have meetings I don’t want, but I have literally no way to edit them.
:tired_face:

@JustinMartin Please send an email to scoutbook.support@scouting.org With all the details.