Welcome! This forum has a treasure trove of great info – Scouters helping Scouters! Just a heads up, though - all content, information, and opinions shared on this forum are those of the author, not the BSA.
BOY SCOUTS OF AMERICA

Scouting Forums

Den Advancement Feature

Hello,

If I use the EDIT DEN feature and then the ADVANCE DEN feature for instance on a WOLF Den on Scoutbook. Does this Grant the entire WOLF den the rank of BEAR? Or just set them as a BEAR Den without attaining BEAR Rank?

It will change the den type from Wolf -> Bear. It won’t do anything with advancements.

TYSM for your swift reply.

I still have the Arrows from last year in, if i disapprove den what will that do to them?

I still have the Arrows from last year in, if i disapprove den what will that do to them?

Are you referring to a different den now? Your Webelos den? If so, disapproving only makes the den go away if there are no active members and no active youth or adult leadership positions in the den.

@JosephMartini Are you asking about your Webelos den for Scouts who have earned the Arrow of Light rank? If they have crossed over to a troop, you can just update their troop on their Scout’s Membership page.

If they have not crossed over to a troop, then they are technically part of your pack until they get dropped at recharter time, which is early January for most units.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.