Den Chief across councils

My troop is in a small town that has dividing lines in it traversing two councils and three districts (two in Baltimore Area Council and one in National Capital Area Council). My troop is in Baltimore Area Council and I have a scout that is about to become a Den Chief for a Pack in NCAC. How would that be set up so the scout has all the benefits (the scout and parent seeing the Pack’s calendar). Will he need two IDs (as a note he was a cub scout in this same pack, so he most likely has an inactive NCAC ID still.

It is already in the SB system - just when given DC position choose the council of the pack and find the pack

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.