Welcome! This forum has a treasure trove of great info – Scouters helping Scouters! Just a heads up, though - all content, information, and opinions shared on this forum are those of the author, not the BSA.
BOY SCOUTS OF AMERICA

Scouting Forums

Den Leader Experience Emails

Cubmaster & Multi Den Leader

Apparently, the den leader experience sends super cool emails when adventures are completed and when scouts miss meetings? I had a parent send me a sample with the subject line “Tiger Bites Adventure Completed”.

Unfortunately, I have never received one of these emails. Help?! I’ve tried changing my email address, searched my emails top to bottom, verified I’m not blocking any BSA email addresses.

What more can I check or do? I want to receive these emails and also make sure the other parents are receiving them too.

Don’t forgot to also check your spam and junk mail folders.

Here is the resource page for the Den leader Experience. If you are logged in as a Den leader, emails should be automatic. It looks like it’s in beta process. Hope this helps!

I found this on a different forum:

Go to My Dashboard → Administration → My Account → E-Mail. Make sure the Messaging opt-out slider is off (to the left and gray).

What’s your bsa member number? We can look into your account to see if there are any issues.

I’ve checked all my spam and junk and my email opt-out it grey and to the left.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.