Welcome! This forum has a treasure trove of great info – Scouters helping Scouters! Just a heads up, though - all content, information, and opinions shared on this forum are those of the author, not the BSA.
BOY SCOUTS OF AMERICA

Scouting Forums

Does Camping/Hiking Entered in Activity Log Have to be "approved?"

I have several different events I have entered for camping and service hour activities. When I go back in to check to make sure I have everyone entered, I notice it will say something like “2 of 2 adults to be approved.” Is there another step I have to do after entering to also approve?

I’ve done additional research and am replying to my own post! Because I am the advancement coordinator, I believe these activities are approved when I enter them. When I go to Roster and click on “pending” items, these do not show up. This still does not explain why when I click on the edit button for any of the activities is indicates e.g., “2 of 2 to be approved,” but since everything appears approved elsewhere I think it is ok. If anyone has additional input, please let me know.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.