Welcome! This forum has a treasure trove of great info – Scouters helping Scouters! Just a heads up, though - all content, information, and opinions shared on this forum are those of the author, not the BSA.
BOY SCOUTS OF AMERICA

Scouting Forums

Duplicate BSA number for adult leader

How to clear duplicate BSA account for our adult leader ?

log into my.scouting.org > click Menu top left > Click Manage Member ID > one of the BSA # will be there marked PRIMARY > then add the other MID (BSA #) - you want to make the one that is your unit registration PRIMARY > Then go to Scoutbook.com and log in using your my.scouting.org credentials

Hi Donovan,
Thank you for the steps, I will forward it to our adult leader so she can update her information.

Regards,
Kathryn

Hi Donovan,
This is the response from our adult leader

Thank you Katheryn! I do see I have two accounts under Howard’s connection in Scoutbook.com, but I couldn’t open the Edit Profile tab under either of the accout. Anyhow, I tried to add the other ID in https://my.scouting.org/tools/manage-member-id and it doesn’t let me do so. I got the the error message “Failed to persist membership. Reason: User name is empty”
Thanks. - Jan

Would you please help. Thank you

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.