Welcome! This forum has a treasure trove of great info – Scouters helping Scouters! Just a heads up, though - all content, information, and opinions shared on this forum are those of the author, not the BSA.
BOY SCOUTS OF AMERICA

Scouting Forums

Duplicate Parent Account Issues

The pack has several parents having login/account reset issues.

Any help you can offer would be much appreciated.

Parent 1:
BSA1: 137271935
BSA2: Blank

Parent 2:
BSA1: 13845234
BSA2: 12903221

@CodySchmit well the first one has not logged in since 2015. I would suggest they go to my.scouting.org and create an account it will match then up and give them a better login

#2 - I do not see these BSA# in Scoutbook

The first one has a my.scouting account and 2 BSA member numbers:

The first BSA member number is associated with her my.scouting account, but the second BSA member number has an active Tiger Adult Partner registration.

Thank you for the quick responses! I passed the info on for the 1st. For the one below, do you have any suggestions?

This was her last response to me:

“We are able to get on the regular website and have had an account since like 2015. I am not sure why Scout book doesn’t like anything we try.
I tried the numbers and password resets that you suggested, but I am not receiving the rest emails. I will call the support number tomorrow. “

Cody Schmit
812-228-9279

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.