Eagle palm

Is there a form/report on Scoutbook for palms being earned that can be turned in to the local council? Or how should palms be recorded at the local council? Somehow whats in Scoutbook needs to be communicated to the local council.


The process for palms is no different than other awards. Place the Palms on a Purchase order and generate an Advancement Report then take this report to the Scout Shop.

1 Like

So BSA form #58-709 is no longer required?


That form was retired years ago.

1 Like

Eagle Palms are communicated to the local council by being leader approved in Scoutbook.

The form was discontinued about 5 years ago:




Procedures for Lone Scouts and Scouts in units are different. A paper form may be required by the council for Lone Scout advancements.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.