Welcome! This forum has a treasure trove of great info – Scouters helping Scouters! Just a heads up, though - all content, information, and opinions shared on this forum are those of the author, not the BSA.
BOY SCOUTS OF AMERICA

Scouting Forums

Email has "changeme@scoutbook.com"

I saw some other posts on this topic but I was not able to resolve issue. Parent has 2 scouts and is also a den leader. I tried deleting connection and adding it via search. Parent is located in search but email error that email already exists on another account still happens and can not change email.

This happens when the email is already in the Scoutbook system

I will send you a direct message > look at top right Avatar to find it > it will be a green dot with a number 1 > it will be a private message channel with select members of the Scoutbook User Advisory Council (SUAC)

Us too! It’s correct in my.scouting but email for Scoutbook changed to this for my hubby and mine is blank. I tried emailing scoutbook directly, but got error message. I’ve called MT Council registrar and no one knows how to correct. it’s messing up app connections and MBC scouts from other troops. Please help! Thanks!

Susie

@SuzanneHughes your account is fixed - for your husbands I will send you a direct message > look at top right Avatar to find it > it will be a green dot with a number 1 > it will be a private message channel with select members of the Scoutbook User Advisory Council (SUAC)

I see in mine! YES!!! You ROCK!!! Thanks Soooooo much!

Susie

Is there a fix for this? I have parents of scout that both have this changeyouremail@scoutbook.com. I’ve had her try to update hers, but it may be a language issue that shes not understanding. Any workaround for this???

I have a committee member with 2 Scoutbook accounts.

The 2 BSA IDs are. 9771954, 12945026 can you merge them/? Thanks

Edward,

I have merged these accounts.

Julia,

This is usually caused by a duplicate account. We need either the BSA Member ID or the User ID from the user’s profile.

Good morning Ed

Thanks for getting back to me. Here is her BSA ID #

Thank you again!

Yours In Scouting,

Julie Koch
Advancement Coordinator
BSA Troop 321
Mission Viejo, CA
Saddleback District Merit Badge Coordinator

@JuliaKoch this has been fixed - the email was applied to her Scout

Thanks Ed!

Have a great day!

preparedforlife.horizontal.jpeg

Thanks so much for all you do !!

Did you get the message with the ID for my person. Sorry I cant seem to locate the message. Her Name is Rachel Neal and I know we had mentioned her husband is tied to email as well not sure on an ID for him. He is not using it. She is in Coastal GA council now and her ID10366115 Member136407120. Anything we can do on email or does she just need to create a new email if this cant be resolved.

@SandraNewman I will send you a direct message > look at top right Avatar to find it > it will be a green dot with a number 1 > it will be a private message channel with select members of the Scoutbook User Advisory Council (SUAC)

Hi Donovan, our committee chair rechartered our treasurer (my wife) using only the second half of her last name, so there are two of her now. Is there a way to merge her?
Original BSA ID: 13021278
New BSA ID: 13009335
Thanks!

@DanCurley - you should probably first talk to council to have them merge the #'s (we cannot do that.) And the Charter is not processed yet so not sure which # needs to be saved.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.