Welcome! This forum has a treasure trove of great info – Scouters helping Scouters! Just a heads up, though - all content, information, and opinions shared on this forum are those of the author, not the BSA.
BOY SCOUTS OF AMERICA

Scouting Forums

Environmental Science Merit Badge

It looks like the Environmental Science merit badge entry for Scoutbook is missing a requirement section. I do not see section 3h (Invasive species). It is part of the workbook updated on June 20 but is not on the Scoutbook page. What can we do? Thanks!

@MelissaScott1 - It would appear that you have a requirement set from 2016 rather then the updated 2020 version in place for that scout.

I agree with @Stephen_Hornak. I see Requirement 3h in the 2020 version as well:

If the Scout started the MB prior to the release of the 2020 version, he/she may continue using he requirements in place at the time. If you need to change the version and anything is marked complete, you must delete the MB then re-add it to the Scout’s profile.

To delete a MB, click on Percent Complete then click the Remove Merit Badge button.

2 Likes

Thanks for all the help. Deleting and adding back the MB fixed it. Thanks again!

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.