Welcome! This forum has a treasure trove of great info – Scouters helping Scouters! Just a heads up, though - all content, information, and opinions shared on this forum are those of the author, not the BSA.
BOY SCOUTS OF AMERICA

Scouting Forums

Extract report that shows list of scout who have/have not a specific merit badge

Please advise. I am trying to find a way to extract information that lists scouts who have/have not a specific merit badge. For example, list scouts have/have not completed (or started) the Communication merit badge. Any help would be much appreciated.

Try the Report Builder Manager interface under My Dashboard -> My Units -> Unit Reports. I think you can construct something like that pretty easily. Note that the downward-facing carats/arrows indicate pull-down menus with options behind them.

1 Like

Just did what @CharleyHamilton recommended, and it works. Scouts listed across the top of the report, and MBs down the side. Each Scout has a completion date or a percent completed for each selected MB. Here’s how it looked for one of our patrols:

1 Like

Yes, that works for me! Thank you very much for the assistance.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.