Welcome! This forum has a treasure trove of great info – Scouters helping Scouters! Just a heads up, though - all content, information, and opinions shared on this forum are those of the author, not the BSA.
BOY SCOUTS OF AMERICA

Scouting Forums

Fishing trip at SeaBase

Hi all! I am watching the Sea Base Scout Connections page daily for openings on one of the fishing trip experiences, with no luck so far. We are two boys and two adults that desperately want to do one of these trips and we just need four more to make it a go. Unfortunately scouts seeking to form a group cannot post on the page (just openings on booked trips) so I am trying here to see if we can find any interest…
Thanks!

Good luck, and stay positive. For my Venturing Crew’s sailing adventure, I “acquired” crew from the connections page and from a regional venturing mailing list. It took nigh a year to find them. But, that was after we booked a reservation 18 months in advance.

Keep your eyes on that page, and be prepared to move on short notice to join a crew who needs to fill four slots. (I.e., start saving your dimes for a last minute flight).

You might post on there looking to make a crew. There could well be single scouts that would jump in to make a crew.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.