I do not have a manual handy. Can someone identify Mountain Lion requirement 1? What are the outdoor items you need to have with you when you go on an outdoor adventure?
It’s the Six essentials: first aid kit, flashlight, filled water bottle, trail food, sun protection, whistle
What are the Cub Scout Six Essentials?
These are items every Cub Scout should carry in their personal gear when going on hikes or campouts:
- First-aid kit : adhesive bandages, moleskin, gauze, antibiotic ointment, etc.
- Water bottle : filled and large enough to last until it can be filled again
- Flashlight : for emergency use only
- Trail food : can be made as a den activity prior to hike or campout
- Sun protection : sunscreen of SPF 30 or greater and a hat
- Whistle : also for emergency use only
COVID-19 note: Uniform: add a mask or cloth face covering.
This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.