Welcome! This forum has a treasure trove of great info – Scouters helping Scouters! Just a heads up, though - all content, information, and opinions shared on this forum are those of the author, not the BSA.
BOY SCOUTS OF AMERICA

Scouting Forums

Help Please log onto your account and try again, or report this to the forums (81)

I keep getting this message when trying to look up Scouts activity for the month.

The logs were moved to IA2 from Scoutbook some time ago. Not all adult positions have access. The Unit Key 3 (SM,CC, COR), any Key 3 Delegates or Unit Advancement Chair designated in the Organizational Security Manager at my.scouting.org has access to edit the logs. There are some others who are either supposed to have read-only access or don’t yet have access (I’ve lost track) but are planned to get access.

I am aware that they were moved to IA2, I am a key 3 and this was working for me 2 days ago and now I can’t access. This is a problem as we have our COH next Tuesday and we need the data for it.

@CharlesThomas Please send an e-mail to Scoutbook Support at:

scoutbook.support@scouting.org

Please include as much identifying information as you can such as: your name, your position in the unit, your BSA ID number, unit number, council name.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.