Welcome! This forum has a treasure trove of great info – Scouters helping Scouters! Just a heads up, though - all content, information, and opinions shared on this forum are those of the author, not the BSA.
BOY SCOUTS OF AMERICA

Scouting Forums

How are awarding achievements

Since the upgrade when I go to award achievements (adventures) it is not longer listed in the drop down box… It just lists service hours hikes and campouts… Are we using scout book now to award achievements? I also try to do that and when I click on the achievement it kicks me back to the main page… Very confused…

@KristineWhittemore - are you in scoutbook.scoutung.org/mobile or more spefically
Scoutbook

It sounds like a Key 3 needs to re-up your unit advancement chair position in Organization Securisty Manager - recharter erases that

1 Like

Hi, @KristineWhittemore,

It looks like you’re working in IA2, based on what you described. I suspect that your position as either a Key 3 Delegate or Unit Advancement Chair was not renewed in the Organizational Security Manager at my.scouting.org when your unit’s recharter posted. Those roles must be renewed each year after recharter posts by one of the unit Key 3 (SM/CM, CC, or COR) using the Organizational Security Manager in the left-side menu at my.scouting.org.

@KristineWhittemore - are you still having issues? Perhaps some screen grabs would be helpful in responding to your issue properly.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.