How do you remove a specific person from an event?

How do you remove a specific person from an event in the new Calendar? I see I can remove all, remove groups, add all, add an individual… but I cannot remove a specific person?

@BrettGough

It isn’t intuitive and we are discussing improvements but click on +Add Individual then click on the individual you want to remove so the font changes from bold to not bold then click Save.

1 Like

You can also go to the RSVP status list(s) (Yes, No, Maybe) and delete them there.

We heard from IT that this is a bug and not what was planned. There is supposed to be a way to remove individuals from the youth and adult drop downs. The developers are investigating.

@BrettGough

This has been fixed. Click on the 3 vertical dots to the right of the name in the Youth or Adult list then select Remove. There is an issue with how the 3 vertical dots are displayed after the initial event is saved. We have notified the developers but at least the function has been restored.

1 Like

Worked wonderfully, thank you for the speedy update!

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.