How is "My Monthly Involvement" calculated?

Whatever it is, it doesn’t seem meaningful in any way.

Where is it shown? .

In ‘Events’, right under the calendar.

The % is based on the number of events they were at. We have found it might not be very accurate as it depends on how diligent unit leaders and scouts/parents are at rsvp’ing/taking attendance. Hope this helps.

Can you explain in more detail?

Is it the number of events attended divided by the total number of events the scout was invited to? (This is how is used to be calculated, I believe. But that is not what it is doing now.)

If so, is it for every event they have ever been invited to since joining Scoutbook? Every event since joining ScoutsBSA? Is it including events from units they are no longer a member of? Is it a specific time period?

Or is it the number of events attended divided by the total number of events, regardless of whether they were invited or not?

Whatever it is, the current calculation seems broken. It was correct previously, but in a recent update the calculation seems to have been broken. However, because I don’t know what the value is supposed to show, I can’t say for sure.

I think it would be most meaningful it it showed the number of events attended divided by the total number of events the scout was invited to for the last 12 months.

It is the total events attended/total number of events but it is what they are invited to. There is an issue now though as we have filtered down the events we show in the calendar (2 years past 3 months and 21 months in the future from current date). I will open a bug and have that changed. Thank you for taking the time to post the question.