Welcome! This forum has a treasure trove of great info – Scouters helping Scouters! Just a heads up, though - all content, information, and opinions shared on this forum are those of the author, not the BSA.
BOY SCOUTS OF AMERICA

Scouting Forums

How to handle a Scout that is in two organizations?

I have a member of my Troop that is also a Sea Scout. His account is no longer active in my Troop but he is a member of the Troop and I need to be able to record his advancement.

What can I do?

John,

Is the Scout on your Member Manager roster in my.scouting.org? If not, the first thing you need to do is get him registered in your troop again. If he is on your Member Manager roster, let us know and we will send a private message so we can collect information about this Scout to investigate.

The Scout is on the Member Manager roster.

are the 2 units in the same council?

@JohnDiamond I will send you a direct message > look at top right Avatar to find it > it will be a green dot with a number 1 > it will be a private message channel with select members of the Scoutbook User Advisory Council (SUAC)

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.