THIS POST IS A DRAFT
How to start a den or pack
- For pack, contact district executive for help
- For adding dens to my.Scouting tools and Scoutbook (if using Scoutbook) see help information and other discussion topics.
Luke Rose’sTop Tips
Table of Contents
- Don’t overthink it.
- Ask for help.
- Recruit and train volunteers
- Communicate often.
- Be accommodating.
- Don’t let detractors get to you.
For details see article.
List of top tips is from Luke Rose, a Webelos den leader with Pack 873 of Annandale, Va. in “How to start a den or pack”, by Mark Ray, from the September-October 2018 issue of Scouting magazine, Copyright 2018 Boy Scouts of America. (For Unit Leaders, Unit Committee, prospective units.
- Marketing and membership hub.
- my.Scouting Tools - Has an organization management tool that may have to used used to define dens for other new tools. Ask in my.Scouting Tools category.
- Scoutbook - See help or ask in Using Scoutbook category…
Need to find and list related discussion topics, tool help files.
is there a help file for adding dens to Scoutbook?